2004 Skandic 550F Rebuilt last year
The widest track in the industry delivers pulling power and flotation second to none.
Nobody knows how to build tough utility snow vehicles better than Bombardier. Whatever your needs, rest assured there’s a Skandic snowmobile that will fit the bill. From the SUV package that goes where no other machines dare, to the WT packages that work like no others can, this reliable lineup can be counted on from the first snow to the last, season after season after season.
Engine & Drivetrain
Rear: Articulating Slide w/Hydraulic shock, 8.5 in. travel
- Reed valve
- Improved crankshaft
- Molykoted pistons
Improved power, acceleration and reliability.
New! Twin headlight
- Good night visibility.
Bombardier hydraulic disc brake
- Strong, consistent braking.
Telescopic front suspension
- Easy to operate in off-trail conditions.
Adjustable articulated slide suspension
- Facilitates reverse mode in deep snow conditions.
Synchromesh transmission with two forward, one reverse gear
- Facilitates pulling heavy loads.
24 in. wide track
- Industry’s widest track for incredible deep snow flotation.
- Effortless starting.
Large plastic skis
- Provides more flotation in deep snow.
- Take it all with you with ease.
- Space for tools and equipment.
- Ready to pull loads.
- Provides electrical power for accessories.
Short brake lever
- One-, two-finger braking maximizes control.
- Seating for two
- Optional backrest
- Touring handlebar
- Standard electric start
- Standard mechanical reverse
- Standard heated grips / throttle
- Standard speedometer / tripmeter
- Optional tachometer
- Optional electric fuel gauge
- Standard mirrors kit
- Extra high profile windshield
- 3 standard carbide runners
- Standard luggage rack
- Standard hitch
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.
*Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.