Honda's premium series EM generators have important features for demanding work on the jobsite or for home backup. The EM5000S3C has convenient 12 VDC electric start with enclosed low maintenance battery, and the Honda exclusive iAVR (Intelligent Auto Voltage Regulation) system for stable power delivery and available extra wattage for special conditions (7000 watts for 10 seconds to start larger equipment). A voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total output to a single 120 V outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements, and the EM5000S3C runs all day without stopping (up to 11.2 hours continuous running time @ 50% load, 8.1 hours at full load with large 24 litre tank). Safety and protection features include a full tubular steel frame with isolation mounts, Oil Alert™ system, USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler and a full 3 year residential and commercial warranty.
• Powerful, easy-start Honda iGX390 commercial-grade engine
• Auto-throttle further extends running time by automatically adjusting engine speed to idle when under no load
• 12 VDC battery charging capability with optional charge cable
• Standard Wheel kit with Positive Lock Folding Handles for easy transportation and convenient, compact storage
• Cold Climate Technology aids continuous running in cold weather conditions