The Honda HRR2169VLC with the exclusive self-charging 12 VDC electric key start and MicroCut™ twin-blade system is powered by the quiet and efficient Honda GCV160 4-stroke, overhead cam engine certified to meet EPA and CARB emissions levels.
By resting your hands on the handlebar and lightly pressing your thumbs on the Smart Drive™ lever, you can increase or decrease the lawnmower’s speed. This truly self-propelled lawnmower then pulls itself forward with virtually no effort on your part. Featuring Honda Adjustable Smart Drive control, variable speed transmission, a complete 3-in-1mowing system; bagging, twin-blades mulching or rear discharge, a large-capacity rear grass bag of 85 litres (2.4 bushels) and the exclusive 3-in-1 Clip Director®. With just one touch, the operator can quickly switch from mulching to bagging, eliminating the need for a mulch plug or costly attachments. The lightweight HRR2169VLC is well equipped to handle large lawns with less effort. It’s Honda quality at an affordable price.
• Self-charging 12 VDC Electric key Start
• One-step starting with Honda designed Automatic Choke System (ACS)
• Exclusive Honda MicroCut™ twin-blade system for superior mulching and
bagging (translates in less bags to empty, minimizing down time).
• 2-position EZ Folding Quick Release handle for easy operator height
adjustment . Easily adjust the handle to two comfortable mowing positions,
or fold over for storage.
• 6-position cutting height adjustment
• Large wheels with rear ball bearings
• 3 year residential and 1 full year commercial warranty